UK food hygiene regulations require caterers to have food hygiene training or be closely supervised and instructed by someone who does. The training you need depends on both the type of food you handle and whether you supervise others. By law, you also need HACCP training if you are responsible for developing or maintaining an FSMS (Food Safety Management System).


For more information on our Food Safety training courses please click on a link below, or contact us